(When What You Say, Isn’t What They Hear)
The goal of effective communication is to transmit information and cause a desired result.
When unintended outcomes occur, you can be sure that one or more gaps in communication are present. Often, this is very costly.
Getting important tasks done, and fulfilling your desired intentions requires development of specific verbal and people skills, and making vital distinctions with language.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Communicate effectively in many situations
- Get others to see your point of view
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings
- Make sure that what you say is what is heard
- Get jobs done faster with fewer mistakes
- Empower others to want to help you
Strong interpersonal and communication skills give your team the power to get more done with fewer misunderstandings and to move an agenda forward with more energy and momentum.
By the end of this course, each team-member who participates will know how to:
- Build stronger relationships that foster effective communication
- Make sure the people they manage “get” and implement desired objectives
- Have a clear action plan with specific steps needed to make it happen
Once “installing” these invaluable communication protocols inside your company or organization, you will no longer wonder what went wrong.
To learn more or schedule a session, please contact us at 808-883-9791.