Advancing leadership talent and persuasion begins by determining specifically what abilities need development. Research shows the most successful leaders have mastered five distinct skills:
- Accountability – The ability to be personally responsible for your own choices, conduct, obligations and actions, without excuses.
- Goal Achievement – The ability to identify and prioritize important tasks and set goals to achieve them.
- Interpersonal Skills – The ability to interact with others in a positive manner, as measured by their experience of the exchange.
- Self-Management Skills – The ability to manage your own emotional triggers and fulfill intentional outcomes. You are able perform required tasks within allotted time frames.
- Influencing Others – Going beyond “command and control” tactics to inspire other’s actions, decisions, opinions and thinking.
An accurate evaluation of an individual’s leadership skills requires two distinct viewpoints. The skills they currently possess and what skills they actually demonstrate. The tools, training and assessments we provide in this program will give you that edge.
Regardless of your current abilities, you can rapidly advance your leadership skills and persuasion by identifying the key strengths and challenges within your leadership team and how to fill any gaps.
Other topics in this course include:
- Avoiding the 5 traps of leadership
- Making the right decisions (especially the tough ones)
- Becoming a role model everyone looks up to
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough grasp of your own leadership strengths and those of your team, and how to fill any gaps.
To learn more or schedule a session, please contact us at 808-883-9791.