Powerful tools for cultivating workplace harmony
Unattended conflict or friction between people or groups can quickly undermine employee morale and productivity.
What’s needed is an effective process that that gets beyond the turmoil—and provides new skills and understanding. Even when no viable solution is present, often a new breakthrough is ready to occur.
We provide a combination of presentations, exercises, simulations and discussions that raise the bar on workplace cooperation and harmony.
Topics can include:
- Roles and theories of conflict
- Understanding conflict styles
- Defusing tension and volatility
- Getting to the heart of problems
- Uncovering new options
- Preventive strategies
- Choosing the right language
- Knowing your hot buttons and theirs
- Finding solutions for mutual gain
- Negotiating techniques
- Proactive listening
- Red flags – signals of problems
- The power of questions
- Effective communication skills
- The role of truth
- Generating buy-in
This program provides customized solutions and skill development for individuals, departments and work groups.
To learn more or schedule a session, please contact us at 808-883-9791.