Systems Planning and Implementation
Running a business and delivering the best value to customers requires effective operational systems. These can include:
- Finding and hiring the right people
- A powerful lead generation and sales system
- A system for pricing and upgrades
- Systems for how decisions are made
(at each level of authority)
- Systems for each area of operation – workflow,
accounting, production, etc.
- Systems for taking exquisite care of customers
A systems approach to building an organization eliminates seat-of-the-pants operations and generalized solutions, and helps clarify everything else you don't want left to chance. Hawaii Workplace works collaboratively with management to uncover and replace inefficient routines with detailed procedures, productivity standards, and measures of accountability.
Companies that invest in a systems approach to business can expect to be rewarded with considerable cost savings and revenue increases that extend far beyond the investment. More>>>